To most of us, New Year’s Resolutions might now seem like a distant memory. Whether yours was to get fit or eat healthy – there’s still hope! Wellness is a lifelong commitment and can’t only be achieved in the month of January on a yearly basis.
Here are 5 dietary habits that you can get into on a daily basis to improve your health:
1) Switch at least one cup of coffee per day for green or white tea
2) Cook with Coconut Oil
- Coconut oil helps your body burn fat more efficiently. It is also a natural antimicrobial –fights pathogens and infections.
3) Add more leafy greens
4) 8 Glasses of water minimum per day!
– Hydration is the most important part to detoxification!
5) Focus on eating Gluten-Free grains
– this decreases bloating, fatigue, skin imperfections and improves energy levels!
Book an appointment to improve your overall wellness and address chronic health issues!
Dr. Kate Hunter, ND